Read more about bioinformatics and data science at the Pereira Lab. Our bioinformatics team, our available datasets and other resources related to our research.
THE BIOINFORMATICS TEAM
Web-Based Applications for Processed Data
- Population mRNA-seq of Reprogrammed Murine and Human Cancer Cell Lines
- Single Cell mRNA-seq of Human Patient-Derived Tumor Cells
- Population ATAC-seq of Reprogrammed T98G Human Cancer Cell Line
- Mouse Immunopeptidomics
- Single cell mRNA-seq of Natural and Reprogrammed Dendritic Cells
- ChIP-seq of PU.1, IRF8 and BATF3 on Reprogramming HDFs
The Bioinformatics Team
An important part of our science focuses on the acquisition and analysis of big data. Either bulk, single cell RNA-sequencing, ChIP-sequencing, ATAC-sequencing…
As such, our team includes scientists specialized in planning, debating and analyzing the data generated for our projects.