Post-Doctoral Position Open
The Pereira Lab has an open call for three post-doctoral research fellowships.
Qualification requirements include a PhD in Biology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related areas.
Knowledge in the following areas is advantageous:
- Knowledge with in vivo tumor models;
- Knowledge with molecular cloning techniques;
- Knowledge in the discovery and development of new stimulant drugs in small enrollments;
- Knowledge of respiratory therapies in RNA and experience in in vitro transcription.
- Knowledge with immunological assays, including antigen presentation assays;
- Knowledge of proteomics or immunopeptidomics approaches;
- Knowledge with bioinformatics and computational approaches.
This call is included in the framework of the project CiNTech “Technological Hub forInnovation, Translation and Industrialization of Complex Injectable Drugs”.
The deadline is June 9th, 2023
Read more about this call and apply here.