Pedro Cunha, PhD
Pedro has a strong cell biology background and laboratory experience in immunotherapy, gene editing and cancer research. He is interested in the role of metabolism as a regulator of immune cell function and cancer immunotherapy.
During his free time, Pedro enjoys listening to music, watching movies/series, working out, and trying to cook.
- PhD in Immunology, University of Cambridge (United Kingdom)
- MSc in Cellular and Molecular Biology, University of Coimbra (Portugal)
- BSc in Biochemistry, University of Coimbra (Portugal)
Previous Research Work
- Graduate Student – Randall Johnson Lab, University of Cambridge
- Visiting Researcher – Randall Johnson Lab, Karolinska Institute
- Master Student – Conceição Lima Lab, University of Coimbra
- Bachelor Student – Paulo Oliveira Lab, University of Coimbra